New shocks worth it.

What type of level did it add? 2" in the front or what? Plus, how much did the total cost. All 4 corners?

It added a little over 2" to the front, and I added a block from the RC 2.5" kit to the rear to retain a little rake. I believe I paid just under 1k for the shocks, and then it cost me about 700 for the place to install/align the truck.

My 2014 has 89k miles and has the rusty Ranchos on it, assuming they are original?

Still rides smotth though, cant imagine how good the 5100s would ride.

Time to save money for them as the first mod i think :)

I just put Bilstein 4600s on all around. The ride is more controlled vesus the stock Ranchos. The Ranchos would throw my truck around on the rebound and the truck would bounce and jounce a bit. The new Bilsteins are more firm, probably from being new, but i dont feel like the truck is being thrown off the road anymore.

It added a little over 2" to the front, and I added a block from the RC 2.5" kit to the rear to retain a little rake. I believe I paid just under 1k for the shocks, and then it cost me about 700 for the place to install/align the truck.

Got a link to that block? Looking at the exact same thing.

And do you have any measurements or pictures of your rake or thread count on your coilovers?

Archived