My first thought was air flow impeded...although that goes with older dirty trucks.

I then look at photo at a wreath in front of the grill.

cooling fan... wreath in front of grille...

no. that couldn't be it.

real pine with some natural alkaline , and an engine that breathes.

if that engine is aluminum, some old subaru lessons are going to emerge in these trucks. I'll stand back and zip my lips.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dealership and GM will try and blame anything they can not to cover something.

Sounds like a shady dealership trying to wash their hands of it, not GM. Though I will agree that ALL auto manufacturers will try to deflect responsibility for issues with their vehicles. GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, etc. They all do it.

I couldn't imagine having a new truck with all that has happen,life itself gets complicated with normal responsibilities.Hang in there try not to effect the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Sorry to hear about this horrible experience.

Did you put out the fire by any chance? I'm almost thinking about letting a vehicle burn to the ground if this unfortunate problem happens.

I have a good friend that wrecked his F350 with 28000.00 in damages. They didn't total it as well, did a frame swap and all repairs the best they could. He traded it in due to not being reliable on a 16' F350. It was always something causing the truck to be parked on the side of the road.

Hopefully you get this resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived