Wireless Charging Case for iPhone 7 Plus?

Anyone know of a compatible charging case for the iPhone 7 Plus to work on the charging pad? All I can find are cases for iPhone 6S and older models. Thanks for any help ahead of time!

Anyone know of a compatible charging case for the iPhone 7 Plus to work on the charging pad? All I can find are cases for iPhone 6S and older models. Thanks for any help ahead of time!

Here are 2 sites for reference

http://www.gmc.com/content/dam/GMC/global/master/nscwebsite/en/home/GMC_Life/Technology/Wireless_Charging/GM_Wireless_Charging_Compatible_Device.pdf

https://bezalel.co/products/latitude-wireless-case-iphone-7?GMC+Denali+2015+2017&variant=30905495242&gclid=Cj0KEQjw-73GBRCC7KODl9zToJMBEiQAj1Jgf5Q7hlGYkoAjgPD10Z5dUrqiJ80WYqgPtOt2R38sJ1oaAuVs8P8HAQ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine came in a couple days ago and it works great! Thanks for the help!

Stupid question but is there a certain way you are placing it on the power mat? Also I assume there is no setting in the truck to turn on the wireless charging feature?

Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid question but is there a certain way you are placing it on the power mat? Also I assume there is no setting in the truck to turn on the wireless charging feature?

Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work

Yes! It took me a day to figure out the perfect way, because it is too large for the pad, what I find works is I prop the end of my phone on the rubber step (closest to rear of the truck) and have the top of my phone right under the label (where it shows the pictures of how to place it) and it charges fine there every time. And no, it is always on and you'll know your phone is charging by 1. the phone obviously says so or 2. the phone icon on your 8" display in the truck has a green arrow by it telling you your phone is connected to the wireless charger! If you need more help I can take pictures of the set up and arrow, etc.!

Yes! It took me a day to figure out the perfect way, because it is too large for the pad, what I find works is I prop the end of my phone on the rubber step (closest to rear of the truck) and have the top of my phone right under the label (where it shows the pictures of how to place it) and it charges fine there every time. And no, it is always on and you'll know your phone is charging by 1. the phone obviously says so or 2. the phone icon on your 8" display in the truck has a green arrow by it telling you your phone is connected to the wireless charger! If you need more help I can take pictures of the set up and arrow, etc.!

That did it, thanks for the tip

• 4 months later...

Does this mophie work with car play through the USB port?

Archived