Shocks?

I use my 2015 2500, with a 7" lift as our show truck for clazzio.com.. I had brand new FOX shocks put on it 2 years ago? and both the rears have exploded. I tow big trailers with this.. and don't ever want to question the shocks again..

What have you guys experienced? I need some good ones..

THANKS!!

If you can get me a measurement from center of the bottom eyelet to the center of the top eyelet at ride height, I may be able to get you spec something out for you.

How much weight have are you hauling and what is messing up on the shocks you are currently using?

If you can get me a measurement from center of the bottom eyelet to the center of the top eyelet at ride height, I may be able to get you spec something out for you.

How much weight have are you hauling and what is messing up on the shocks you are currently using?

I pull a 10,000 lb trailer.. But just the normal driving some how blew my back shocks.. Not sure if they are worth re building?

I don't know what made them blow out.. I just found fluid underneath my truck, under the shocks and realized they were toast..

7" lift, with 37" tires.. I'll have to measure it..

No.. I even upgraded to the fox ones. I took my truck to my buddies shop.. he has a guy who knows shocks who's going to look at them and see if they can be rebuilt or have to buy new..

After I put my 37" tires on.. the whole truck became more bouncy than I've ever seen in my life. Probably a combo of both the broken shocks and tires that, are just too big. Putting 35's back on.. gonna try and sell these 37"s.

Anyone else with a 7" lift have 37"s? is it bumpy? :)

Archived