2017 Suburban GM BORLA

Anyone on here use GM BORLA (part# 19329323)?

Was there an exhaust redisgn for the 17's? If so, how can I tell if I have old or new?

I purchased a used GM BORLA for our platform, but have not yet attempted to have it installed. My search skills aren't that good apparently, can't seem to find an answer to this. Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any way you could post some videos? I want to do the same thing to my 16 burb and my wife is very concerned with drone and how it sounds at idle.

I had magnaflow on our last SUV and she complained a good bit. She likes the Corsa on my Sierra though... go figure...

• 4 months later...

Old post... I found a good deal on the Corsa and jumped on it... The wife is not annoyed, loud at start up and quiets down after just a few minutes. 

Here is a video, maybe someone can post up the Borla system for comparison.

You cannot hear the exhaust going down the road in the Suburban, there is ZERO resonance. I am very impressed, it sounds good when you get in the throttle but it is not annoying at all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2018 at 7:57 PM, Greez82 said:

Curious on the price you paid if you don't mind me asking 

I saved it on Amazon and waited for the price to drop. Picked it up for just over $800 shipped, being in Alaska shipping is typically a deal killer so getting even close to what I could get it for in the lower 48 was a good enough deal for me.

Archived