$100 Accessory Online Bonus Coupon

Hot tip if you just bought a rig or about to - go the Chevrolet.com and click on any vehicle at the dealer you will be dealing with. Click on the "Shop Click Drive" coin and get a coupon like this emailed to you only for use only by you at your dealer.

I took delivery last Saturday. Today I went to parts and got a nice Chevy Performance license plate frame, a cargo net, and an orange camo Chevy hat. Came to $103.50..... So with the coupon I paid $3.50.... Ka-Ching!

Any accessories listed on the Chevy site qualify........ and there are a lot! And anything hanging on the walls in the parts dept, like the Chevy hat.......

http://www.chevrolet.com/accessories.html?refId=351d94d5-29cd-42f0-976a-7a2a8f20bce4&bac=C333333

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just print off your coupon and use it? :lol: Or do they actually check to see if you bought a new vehicle?

No - It comes with your name and the dealer's name and you have to print the whole email and bring it......... The parts dept did bring up who I was by my phone # - so they could see I just bought a rig..........

I cant figure out how to do this.

Bring up your dealer's web site.

Click on ANY vehicle in their inventory.

Click on "Ship-Click-Drive"

Click "Continue" - the coupon application form will pop up.

Just did it for someone in NY - I am in the Seattle area - worked for both of us.........

:ughdance:

Im guessing the dealership I just bought my 17 at doesnt have that option because I cant find it anywhere

Post or PM your dealer's website and I will look see..............

I used that coupon too Krusty for a driver side grip handle and floor coverings and paid the difference like you. The parts department didn't have a clue what it was all about when I went to pick the items up. They had to have a big conference and wanted to see my coupon details! :)

One hand didn't know what they other was doing!

Im guessing the dealership I just bought my 17 at doesnt have that option because I cant find it anywhere

You should print one up from a nearby zip code / dealership and ask your if they won't match it. Crimany it has to come out of GM's pocket, not theirs.......

:dunno:

I just bought my 17 sierra and bought a 16 2500 through my company so it counted as a commercial sale. We got $400 On the 1500 and $1000 On the 2500 to spend on GM accessories. Is this only Chevy or GMC too? Wondering if I can get another $100 of free accessories lol

I posted this up in a couple order threads - one guy saw my post - got the coupon today - and went and got bed tie-downs. They honored it 5 months after the sale to boot..........

I'm just surprised they honored it since I bought the truck 5 months ago. Always happy to get free stuff.

Do you have to do it through the dealer you bought from? I bought my truck last month at a dealer that's an hour away, but I have a local dealer less than a mile from my house. $100 might make the drive worth it, but if I can use the local....

Archived