Fuses

Must have been need to create NEW types of fuses, because out of boredom, I checked the fuse panel just to see what was in there and where they were. Started on the right side, found stuff in there never seen before. Square ones with 4 pins, small regular ones with 3 pins. Guess its time to go to the parts store and get edgumacated on fuses. Cant they leave ANYTHING alone ? Granted my last Silverado was a 95, and the Tahoe a 99. What was wrong with the old type ? Then half of the spaces are empty. Of coarse they dont give any spares. Have not even got to the fuse block on the drivers side yet. Let alone the one under the hood.

Must have been need to create NEW types of fuses, because out of boredom, I checked the fuse panel just to see what was in there and where they were. Started on the right side, found stuff in there never seen before. Square ones with 4 pins, small regular ones with 3 pins. Guess its time to go to the parts store and get edgumacated on fuses. Cant they leave ANYTHING alone ? Granted my last Silverado was a 95, and the Tahoe a 99. What was wrong with the old type ? Then half of the spaces are empty. Of coarse they dont give any spares. Have not even got to the fuse block on the drivers side yet. Let alone the one under the hood.

X51R is the right side passenger Fuse Panel. X51L is the driver's side and will have spares and a puller on the cover. Under the hood is the X50A Fuse Block. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TERMINAL FUSES

The MICRO3™ fuse is the new standard for vehicle circuit protection. (Fig. 7) The MICRO3 fuse has 3 terminals and 2 fuse elements with a common center terminal. Its sub-miniature design meets the need for protecting more circuits while using less space.

Archived