3 Ton Floor Jack Stands Creeper Sears $110

This jack is $500.00

41OuQaC7rBL._SY300_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Hein-Werner-HW93652-Blue-Heavy-Service/dp/B000OJIO96/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1490476174&sr=1-2&keywords=Hein-Werner+3+ton

These stands are $200.00 for the pair.

41b%2B9MjT7SL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/US-JACK-D-41610-Garage-Stands/dp/B00P248NYO

JMHO if that equipment fails and your truck were to fall on you the pain, suffering and medical (funeral?) expenses will be a lot more than $700.

I fell for it.

jack from sears

knocked off another 5 with an online coupon.

I replaced brake drums in the yard, cab mounts.

I had this old jack from one of my 3 g-body cars from the 80s.. 2 ton.

nearly broke my foot when I got to the front of my old half ton.

barely got it off the ground.

It especially got real heavy after bricking the back end. No flex.

I had to get LT rated tires for the "lightweight" half ton after that.

I almost got mad until I resized two tons.

4000 pounds..

of course the front stressed it out.

what was I thinking.

I had never outdone my jack in more than 20 years until my truck.

I knew to get at least a 3 ton.

this was a good deal.

Hey, I'm not OSHA guy's.

I figured for occasional use for the DIYer this was a good deal. :happysad:

thanks for the post.

I tend to share a deal I find as well.

I went and picked it up already.

DSC04056

less than a dollar a pound..

the box is 114 pounds.

So I am lugging it into my apartment, get into some light at the stairwell to find the weight on the box.

out of breath, I am nearly one legged already...wondering what is wrong with me.

hefty bugger indeed.

just the jack is 73 pounds.

I opted to flip it end for end up the stairs, and then I put it on a computer chair for the last 100 feet.

I must admit in my old age, I was much stronger years ago.

I have been a disabled veteran for 21years.

I musta been scary back in the day. :)

DSC04060

great deal.

I wish T-bone steaks were this cost per pound.

Just one walk into any sears... you will know how bankruptcy simply cannot happen.

The craftmans and kenmores, the random deals for a hundred years.

I would wager if they get swallowed, wal mart or someone takes them in to let them keep their name.

All american.

kinda like the family dollar, save lot, dollar days consolidation.

I don't believe losing is an option for sears.

I think they even had tools for the military at war times.

I was a crew chief, in uniform, at the store inquiring about a leatherman for AF approval.

I'm just amazed at 5.5% sales tax, here it's 15%.

surprised me too.

I think Amazon dropped a bomb on me as well.. ebay may be right there too.

it is better than 15%, but still.. I paid no extra since the dawn of ebay.

I enrolled in jan 8th 2001, for the second time...after the hack at their previous go.

I hope sears and the big box, find a way for a near perfect internet front. I liked the ride this evening, it was all ready to go when I got there.

• 1 month later...

Those are good jack and jack stands. I had them a long time ago when i had a house with a small garage. They worked totally fine and safe every time for just your occasional use. Got rid of them because i moved into the city and and no room for them, no was i going to use them curb side to work on my truck. Now that im back in a house with a yard and garage and drive way, i need some and i'm going to get on that deal.

Guys who are are talking about them being unsafe or crap because they are not expensive, When I was working in NASCAR and on a dirt late model race team, we use just standard jacks, noting high dollar, and never had an issue.

The problem is in miss use of the jack and stands if anything bad is going to happen. Now we did have high dollar jacks but that cause we need to have the quick pump jacks, and where light weight to move fast. But rule number one, never get under the car with out at least on jack stand.

Those are good jack and jack stands. I had them a long time ago when i had a house with a small garage. They worked totally fine and safe every time for just your occasional use. Got rid of them because i moved into the city and and no room for them, no was i going to use them curb side to work on my truck. Now that im back in a house with a yard and garage and drive way, i need some and i'm going to get on that deal.

Guys who are are talking about them being unsafe or crap because they are not expensive, When I was working in NASCAR and on a dirt late model race team, we use just standard jacks, noting high dollar, and never had an issue.

The problem is in miss use of the jack and stands if anything bad is going to happen. Now we did have high dollar jacks but that cause we need to have the quick pump jacks, and where light weight to move fast. But rule number one, never get under the car with out at least on jack stand.

Yep I keep reading how harbor freight jacks are garbage and they break. I guess my 4T going on 3+ years trouble free is a unicorn. Never had a problem with the 6T stands either. We'll until I stupidly gave them to my friend when I got 12T stands, man those suckers are tall lol. Cheap doesn't always mean crap.

Sent from my Find7 using Tapatalk

I bought this deal last year.. jack stands are jack stands, the jack is kinda shitty... after bleeding the air out and using a couple times it needs to be re bled again if you don't use it for a couple weeks.. maybe mine has flaws but quality wasn't very good. I use it every now and then and went and bought a quality one for a couple hundred.

I bought this deal last year.. jack stands are jack stands, the jack is kinda shitty... after bleeding the air out and using a couple times it needs to be re bled again if you don't use it for a couple weeks.. maybe mine has flaws but quality wasn't very good. I use it every now and then and went and bought a quality one for a couple hundred.

I had the same problem with the air in mine, but i only had to bleed it once.

Archived