3 Ton Floor Jack Stands Creeper Sears $110

I had an old Werner loose the seal once. It can happen to any of them. Never rely on a jack to keep you alive and you'll stay alive. I currently have two Chinese Jack's that are at least 5 years old. One aluminum to haul around in the truck and one steel.

• 3 months later...

I've had this same jack for probably 10 years. Has lifted my trucks, boat, and an RV and has been problem free. The set is perpetually on sale at that price.

I have the same set from Sears (actually two), probably going back 20 years (paid $89 then), and it has worked flawlessly. I've lifted all my 2500s with it, some heavy enough the jack left wheel impressions in my asphalt driveway.

Unless they changed manufacturer or quality, they are probably one of the best jacks for the dollar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I bought another jack recently for my Camaro. Works well and can reach under the car far enough to get to the subframe. otherwise, I have to use ramps first.

https://www.amazon.com/Sunex-6602LP-Rider-Service-Jack/dp/B00L1ZCN0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502937018&sr=8-1&keywords=floor+jack+low+profile&refinements=p_89%3ASunex

sunex 6602LP.jpg

sunex 6602LP.jpg

sunex 6602LP.jpg

sunex 6602LP.jpg

Archived