2014 GMC Sierra 6.0l swap

The swap could in theory work, but no gauges would work. Also some of the other things like traction control would throw error codes. Very expensive. Not worth it at all

My buddy has lots of experience on LS swaping and he said he could probably tap into the tac and make them work if not I was going to put new tacs in the dash and with the stability trac can't I just tune it to work we have a program on the computer for tuning

Technically you could, but it would be more hassle than it's worth.

You could either spend thousands upon thousands in a swap that may or may not work, and even if it does work somehow, you'd have a devalued truck that has old technology in it. Without a doubt the reliability would get thrown out the window because of all the electronic hackery you'd be doing.

Or you could spend those thousands and trade up on a used 6.2L truck. You'd keep the value and have a fully functional and reliable truck with kick ass power compared to a 6.0L.

It sounds like an interesting project if money is not a concern. I think that a 2014 truck is too new to warrant such a fix and I would save the 6.0 for another needy recipient. I am sure there are more cost effective and easier ways to get more pep out of your V6.

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 4.3L tired of no hp I have a 2004 6.0L with the wire harness is it possible to do this swap ? Don't wanna trade it in for another truck

you can add a turbo to your truck I've seen it happen it's on you tube and it made good gains for the little v6 add some performance don't trade it in or swap it add turbo and get it tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like an awful lot of time and money for a not-so-great retrofit...the 4.3 is plenty of motor if you never tow or haul. If you want v8 sound and power but bought a 4.3...

its kind of like...... buying a.... *GASP*..... 2.7L ecoboost.

Not being rude, but it would be more cost effective to cut your losses and trade/buy into a different truck with a 5.3 or 6.2

Archived