Hail Damage - My Turn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Got my truck back and it looks good from the 1st impression. It's been raining so I haven't been able to inspect it as I wanted to.

I did find they forgot to connect the GPS Antenna and didn't install a couple of visor screws and overhead screws. There is one ding they missed on the hood but they will be taking care of that.

When they replaced my Cargo Lamp, they installed Incan bulbs so I had to buy another set of Phillips 921 Bulbs.

All in all - impressed with PDR but my OCD will always have issues with the details they missed.

Hoping for some sunshine and a car wash detail this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going on 30 days in the shop.

Wowsers. I was barely able to tolerate the 10 days they had mine. [emoji15][emoji15]. The 40 mpg rental was nice though [emoji23][emoji23]

Got my truck back and it looks good from the 1st impression. It's been raining so I haven't been able to inspect it as I wanted to.

I did find they forgot to connect the GPS Antenna and didn't install a couple of visor screws and overhead screws. There is one ding they missed on the hood but they will be taking care of that.

When they replaced my Cargo Lamp, they installed Incan bulbs so I had to buy another set of Phillips 921 Bulbs.

All in all - impressed with PDR but my OCD will always have issues with the details they missed.

Hoping for some sunshine and a car wash detail this week.

Good to hear your back on the road with satisfactory work done,bad feeling when your driving a truck and not not happy.

Glad it all worked out time for more mods[emoji33]

• 1 month later...

Just recently moved to Texas, and it's ironic because I have been dreading the hail but I love thunderstorms in general.

My rental townhouse's garage is only 20ft so I stick out a few inches; but can at least get most of it in given I catch a storm.

I have been lucky in that the hail we have got has only been pill size so far. Hoping to find a house that can fit the truck, but many of the houses around here have small garages.

Just recently moved to Texas, and it's ironic because I have been dreading the hail but I love thunderstorms in general.

My rental townhouse's garage is only 20ft so I stick out a few inches; but can at least get most of it in given I catch a storm.

I have been lucky in that the hail we have got has only been pill size so far. Hoping to find a house that can fit the truck, but many of the houses around here have small garages.

im w u, i love thunderstorms as well! used to live in plano and ur def in a good spot for some! keep that truck out of the hail, its gonna get bigger!!

im w u, i love thunderstorms as well! used to live in plano and ur def in a good spot for some! keep that truck out of the hail, its gonna get bigger!!

I'm in Mckinney. Lol. Need to make some minor modifIcations to my garage and remove some built-ins. I think I can fit once I do that.

Glad to hear you guys are getting your trucks fixed well.

Those pictures scare me... Part of rental hunting was that the place I moved into HAD to have a garage. It so happens that my Silverado fits with a couple feet to spare in my garage. So nice to watch the storms roll in without a care in the world.

had hail damage on my 2014 farmers insurance paid me $3200 to have it fixed at a local body shop, had it fixed at the local dent buster for $900 pocketed $2300 cash ,could not tell it was ever hit with hail ,my truck was paid off

had hail damage on my 2014 farmers insurance paid me $3200 to have it fixed at a local body shop, had it fixed at the local dent buster for $900 pocketed $2300 cash ,could not tell it was ever hit with hail ,my truck was paid off

Haha cant beat that

Archived