How many miles are on your 2014+

I have 72.5k on my '14. Have had it tuned since about 15k, with no major issues. Had radiator, and AC compressor replaced once under warranty, and recently had my oil cooler lines replaced under warranty. Otherwise, it's been trouble free for me.

• Like 1

I know everyone will say it's not my truck but a man who delivers all our nuts & bolts to my work place has a 2014 gmc cc 4x4 5.3 with around 175,000 miles now. It's his personal truck as well as work. Only thing he's had fixed is the blend door arm in the hvac broke.

My question is did it make it that many miles with out a catch can???

Just over 73000 miles on mine. I bought it at 48500 in may. I replaced the rear shocks(went cheap with rancho replacements), and had Bilstein 5100 struts installed up front for the lift. I installed new tires as well(7-8k on them).Other than that I haven't burned any oil or spent any money on it other than a subwoofer install. My z71 feels strong and quiet. I think it will be a good truck for a long time.

Although I do like the new Fords I would stay GM if bought brand new today. It would still be a Chevy or GMC half ton.

2014 Chevy silverado Z71 DCSB w/Bilstein 5100 level

Edited by Knotsure

I have 113000 on my 2014 high country 6.2. I bought it with 111000 so I'm not sure on what problems if any before me. With that being said I just did both diffs, transfer case, spark plugs, spark plug wires, and all fluids and plugs looked very good. I did replace the radiator and thermostat because the 14's thermostat runs to much and causes cracks on the radiator. I did the work my self for $300 saving me $900 instead of having the stealership do it ?. I have done some preformance mods and am not taking it easy on it by any means haha!Doesn't burn oil and no shakes shimmys or anything weird.

• Like 2

Why are you guys having to replace the radiator?

There are a couple of threads about the radiator problems on the 14's the thermostat was cycling too quickly causing the system pressure build too high and was popping the radiators. If you have one you will probably want to make sure they performed the bulletin. I had 61,000 on 14 when I traded it last June it need brakes/rotors/tires/radiator repair/seat heater repair/headlights totally sucked and several other small items and I simply did not want to mess with it anymore. Somebody else's problem now.

post-127028-0-21756000-1483288873_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyFavTruck

I should have never got on here lol now I'm looking for problems on my truck.

My antifreeze level is fine at 60k miles and hope it stays that way. I won't be replacing anything until a few more years or miles when it's out of warranty.

I did manage to smash my tailgate the other day and that's going to be $1764 to replace [emoji15]

2016 about turn 25000 miles. Truck is smooth most of the time but recently at idle it drops RPMs and feels like it might stall. Dealer acknowledged but said there is no fix as the computer program is the most current.