If you have any of the 22" factory wheels for the 1500 post here

SScarguy

Thanks, you too! I have 3 kids so I have to have the crew cab. The extra room is also nice for bow hunting season to fold the seats up and keep my gear in the back. Same for riding season (quads, dirtbikes) and keep all my riding gear in the back seat area.

I also brought it to a local custom shop and had a 2 stage paint correction and polish done to it and then ceramic coated to seal in and protect all that shinny black goodness. They guarantee it for 7 years. I only hand wash in the summer and touchless washes in the winter. Had it almost a year and it still looks brand new, no paint swirls or anything. Wheels, and glass are all sealed also, plus rust proofing on the inside of the body panels, some sort of gooey oily stuff, can't remember the name. Was about $1700 for that stuff total but I plan on keeping this one for a long time so I figured it was worth the investment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, I got the factory "paint protection" which i'm sure does a whole lot of nothing, as well as the life time warranty frame coating which is already rusting in a few spots... Thank GM. I was debating getting the clear 3m wrap on the entire front end, but couldn't justify the price the place wanted for it, so i passed. Instead I now have the 16$ paint pen to touch up my chipping paint from flying rocks haha. It's only hand washed for me too, luckily I can go to my dads place all winter where he hooks the hot water up to the hose for car washed. Saves a lot of money instead of doing touchless' every week. However, I don't wash my truck as often as I'd like to in winter.

• Like 2

Which wheels do you currently have? Too or bottom?

I have both. Chromes for summer, painted for winter. I shouldn't have to buy tires for a while! :lol:

The gray painted wheels are on it right now.

Edited by Luster

attachicon.gif0silv.jpg

attachicon.gif00level.jpg

I like the gray painted ones. Almost wish I got those instead of black. Your truck looks blueish in one pic and purple in another. Like the that. My white is always white

I like the gray painted ones. Almost wish I got those instead of black. Your truck looks blueish in one pic and purple in another. Like the that. My white is always white

Yeah I like the grays too. Just like a little change sometimes. Pic were taken with two different phones.

Nice. I'm in the market for a set of the chrome ck156. I currently have the 18in z71 wheels. Can't wait to get them off!

I have both. Chromes for summer, painted for winter. I shouldn't have to buy tires for a while! :lol:

The gray painted wheels are on it right now.

• Like 1