2017 silverado 6.2

Well for a tune, the only way to go imo is a custom dyno tune.

And for exhaust im in love with my corsa. sounds like a pissed off mountain lion when you get on it, and very tame low rumble when cruising. NO DRONE. Well worth the $.

I highly recommend Doing Headers as well. I have American racing headers. Those 3 combinations made my truck feel like a complete animal.

I have corsa on my 17 6.2 and I love it. It sounds great but I have to disagree with there being no drone. I know corsa advertises no drone but it does drone on the highway when the afm kicks in. It's not horrible and if you get a tune just disable afm and you won't have to worry about it. For the tune I know you can get the motor tuned but I don't think they've been able to tune the trans or tcm in particular. You have to get the tcm unlocked from what I've been told. I'm sure others will chime in to correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The TCM is locked on the 17+, I read you can get it for if you physically send the module in.

I have the 5.3, but i would also recommend the Corsa exhaust. Fit and finish is great and it sounds amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tunes seems that Black Bear or Diablew have big followings and their service is good. Exhaust I recommend replacing the stock muffler and flapper valve with a Magnaflow 12909. If you want more sound remove the resonator and replace with straight pipe.

i been hearing more and more about warranty issues with the dealer. please be careful . I was set on getting a tune but don't think I will anymore. Just too much of a risk

Archived