GM Borla Arrives Today - Cold Feet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ichie123,would you mind putting a video of your cabin. Would like to hear how that ATAK sounds when cruising, flooring it from the isnide. I have debated and narrowed down to wither S type or ATAK

MyFav don't leave it on your 16 if you get a 17. Too pricey a mod and relatively easy for an exhaust shop to swap between trucks.

Anyone getting the dual out rear bumper version I have been tinkering to get the pipes perfectly parallel and the same height. Instead of bending the left hanger down, I removed it and put two washers under the bracket. It was just the right amount to give me a half inch to get them even. Hope that helps.

I was too afraid to horse on the hanger bracket. I didn't want to pop the weld off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone getting the dual out rear bumper version I have been tinkering to get the pipes perfectly parallel and the same height. Instead of bending the left hanger down, I removed it and put two washers under the bracket. It was just the right amount to give me a half inch to get them even. Hope that helps.

I was too afraid to horse on the hanger bracket. I didn't want to pop the weld off.

I took mine to a muffler shop and had them bend the pipes and give me a different look than borla offers and they welded it back on

SuperAllTerrain

• 3 months later...

I am in the rust belt, so not sure how I'd feel about doing the wheel wells with the road salt. But it would certainly think it would help with the noise from my duratrac tires

I'm thinking the same thing...damn salt finds all the crevices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived