Hi All,

About 6 months ago we created a youtube video showing how to remove your front seats and center. That video has received over 7K views and we received many requests for a detailed video guide of how to swap to the center console found in the LTZ models into the trucks with the 40-20-40 bench seats. The parts cost between $600-$750 depending on the source. This is not an upgrade I particularly want in my truck but I have setup a go-fund-me me page (click here). If we can raise enough money, Pete and I will shoot a detailed guide for everyone's benefit. I hope we can get this video created for you!

Is the video going to include how to wire it up with the original harness, are just the removal and install of the console??? Because if your are supplying just the video of unbolting one and installing another I will send it to you for free!! Now the harness splicing etc... that would be worth paying for.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I couldn't find a sponsor that wanted it in their vehicle so it has not been created yet. Pete and I have not ruled out doing it tho.

Pretty sure PGamboa is helping everyone out for free and selling a PnP harness soon...there’s also a thread with 1k+ replies on how to do this.

I’ll pass on donating to this fund.

Why don’t you guys help someone local out who purchased a center console for their truck for free?

That way you’d post the content online for people to see with your marketing, and then one happy customer gets theirs installed for free (instead of all of us chipping in to pay for yours).

Unfortunately I’ve got an e-assist model and don’t think this is possible for me with my lithium batteries under my bench seat.

11 minutes ago, ChevyRoofer said:

Pretty sure PGamboa is helping everyone out for free and selling a PnP harness soon...there’s also a thread with 1k+ replies on how to do this.

I’ll pass on donating to this fund.

Why don’t you guys help someone local out who purchased a center console for their truck for free?

That way you’d post the content online for people to see with your marketing, and then one happy customer gets theirs installed for free (instead of all of us chipping in to pay for yours).

Unfortunately I’ve got an e-assist model and don’t think this is possible for me with my lithium batteries under my bench seat.

We were hoping someone would pay for the parts so we could shoot the demo video in my truck and then take it out and put it in theirs. If someone would let us do it in their truck we would be happy to! I don't want the center console and planned to get rid of it after the install regardless. If you can help us out finding someone that wants it installed we would be happy to do it for free. 

• 4 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, The.Sundae.Drive said:

We were hoping someone would pay for the parts so we could shoot the demo video in my truck and then take it out and put it in theirs. If someone would let us do it in their truck we would be happy to! I don't want the center console and planned to get rid of it after the install regardless. If you can help us out finding someone that wants it installed we would be happy to do it for free. 

You got to be retarded if you think anybody going to fall for this scam

7 hours ago, TrillWill said:

You got to be retarded if you think anybody going to fall for this scam

Clearly didn't read the entire post. I will happily install it directly into someone else's truck and Make a video on that. If they bring their truck and parts and let us do it during an afternoon. I work for kies motorsports and we have retrofitted hundreds of BMWs in the same way (www.kiesmotorsports.com). I am very familiar with taking interiors of vehicles apart and putting them back together. We just need someone near NJ that wants this done ;)

Archived