6.5" ZONE/BDS lift. low miles

NEMESIS-A/T

I have a 6.5" lift by BDS/Zone for 14-17 GMC sierra or Chevy Silverado. It only has 6k miles on it and it drove and rode great. Awsome lift. It has brand new rear shocks and Im going to throw in for free a set of adjustable Bilstein 5100 shocks ($250 value). I set them at 1.25" and I ended up with 7.75" of lift. Smooth ride.
I have the original instructions and every bolt is accounted for and in its location of the part for you.--------- $800

For now I do not want to ship so localish to Greenville South Carolina zipe code 29680. I will drive a hour or so your way to meet up.

20170408_173121.jpg

20170408_173809.jpg

20160917_151824_1.jpg

Edited by NEMESIS-A/T

Just to help ya out that's the Zone kit bud. The BDS has an arched front crossmember. Same company, kits are slightly different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wildchevys

Both my Sig pic and my Avatar pic are pics of my truck with this exact kit with all the parts pictured running 38x15.5 Toyo M/T. Only thing extra was a 1.5" body lift. So with this kit and a 1.5" body lift you can run 38" tires with also some norcal trimming.

Man ive been looking for a while for a good used set - this is exactly what i want! unfortunately im 10 hours away=P My cousin lives in Seneca though.. Let me know when you're up to ship it=D

I can give the kit to your brother in Seneca. Thats not far from me. PM me if you think that could work?

When you went from the zone to the mcgaughy how did you mount the differential? The zone requires the passenger side front differential mount to be cut off but the mcgaughy differential bracket bolts to this mount. I want to replace my rough county lift with the mcgaughy but not sure how to because i have the same problem with the differential mount removed.

When you went from the zone to the mcgaughy how did you mount the differential? The zone requires the passenger side front differential mount to be cut off but the mcgaughy differential bracket bolts to this mount. I want to replace my rough county lift with the mcgaughy but not sure how to because i have the same problem with the differential mount removed.

Pm questions please.. This is a for sale thread.

• Like 1