LED Fog Lamps 2016

spenpet

I have a 2016 LTZ Z71 that I replaced my front bumper and could no longer use the factory fog lamps...i'm not sure if they have multiple models, but these are from an LTZ, and they are the LED bright white lights.

I was wanting to get $300 out of the lights...fog lamps still have the brackets and all...they work perfectly fine. When I last did some searching they were going for a little more than that...but if that has changed, just make me a reasonable offer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

post-162426-0-11850400-1491999645_thumb.jpg

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, fog lamps are still available. Sorry for the late response... I didn't get the notification email until now. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you!

Do you know what part number bulb(s) fit those?

I have a 2017 just like yours and was curious if I could find a slightly brighter replacement bulb.

Do you know what part number bulb(s) fit those?

I have a 2017 just like yours and was curious if I could find a slightly brighter replacement bulb.

I am not sure about the bulbs...but I will tell you that these are really bright! do you have LED or halogen bulbs? these are the LED lights and to be honest, I was bummed that I couldn't use them in my number bumper...

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were you still interested in these lights?

I am not sure about the bulbs...but I will tell you that these are really bright! do you have LED or halogen bulbs? these are the LED lights and to be honest, I was bummed that I couldn't use them in my number bumper...

I have these in my 2017 and yes they are LED and the best factory effort yet on design and brightness. I just want to take it up a level in brightness if I could find some oem quality high performance LED replacement bulbs.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived