ROYALTY CORE LED Race Line Grille FOR SALE

m3sparky

hey guys after some debating i decided to just sell my brand new royalty core grill. they dont except returns so my loss is your gain. this was supposed to go on my 2017 gmc sierra 1500 denali. i ordered it before i got my truck from the shop and when i got it back the intercooler was right next to the grill, so the led bar would be hitting it to. it will work of course on all other trucks without a intercooler behind the grill. here is the link to where i bought it for 1200

http://www.royaltycore.com/i-1257-g...l-terrain-2016-rcrx-led-race-line-grille.html

price - 1,000 shipped

20170325_111635_zpsscwnhxnf.jpg

20170325_111431_zpsuflfvsmg.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So what model is it truly for?

i bought it for my denali 1500 but their website states its for various models here is copy and paste from their site.

GMC Sierra 1500, Denali, & All Terrain 2016 RCRX LED Race Line Grille

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a pic of said intercooler that the bar hits? I would return it as they need to adjust their sales ad as it does not fit your truck. I have a 2016 Sierra SLT 4WD and interested but im not sure about the intercooler you mention

The op has an intercooler from an aftermarket twin-turbo install...not something anyone here needs to be concerned with unless they have a supercharger or turbo installed with an intercooler mounted behind the grill...

Do you have a pic of said intercooler that the bar hits? I would return it as they need to adjust their sales ad as it does not fit your truck. I have a 2016 Sierra SLT 4WD and interested but im not sure about the intercooler you mention

yea just like the last person mentioned you would have nothing to worry about on your truck it would work 100 percent, i have a aftermarkter twin turbo kit installed on my truck and they mounted the intercooler pretty close behind my factory grill and the led bar would be touching it , they sent me some brackets to move the led bar out more to make it work but i decided to just keep the denali grill as it looks good by itself

yea just like the last person mentioned you would have nothing to worry about on your truck it would work 100 percent, i have a aftermarkter twin turbo kit installed on my truck and they mounted the intercooler pretty close behind my factory grill and the led bar would be touching it , they sent me some brackets to move the led bar out more to make it work but i decided to just keep the denali grill as it looks good by itself

Oh ok now that makes sense. I will be going FI im the near future. Where are you located? And what kind of numbers are you putting down being a twin turbo?

Oh ok now that makes sense. I will be going FI im the near future. Where are you located? And what kind of numbers are you putting down being a twin turbo?

im out near sacramento ca, they could have installed the intercooler back further if i told them i would have a led bar installed in the grill but thats something that was decided on later after they had installed everything , so they sent me some brackets that would push out the led bar more so it would clear the intercooler but i didnt feel like having it stick out to much and also decided i liked the way the denali grill looks on the truck now to.

with the dyno numbers, lets just say i have had some issues with the builder and tuner and i still dont have a dyno sheet from him since hes been to busy to finish the minor issues and bugs in the tune, so if he doesnt figure it out this week il be calling other tuners in the area to see if they can get the tune right and then get it dynoed, its at his shop right now .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived