2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 Grille Insert

I just bought a 2500HD Duramax back in December and I want to replace the piece between the headlights, (not the main grille just the insert). I would like to get a painted black one, given that is what color my truck is. The plastic one is all faded and nasty looking. Anyone have any suggestions as far as official name and places to look?

Thanks

Are you talking about the mesh looking plastic? Or the chrome piece that the bow tie is attached too? If your talking about the mesh. You should be able to take the grille off and separate the 2. And then paint the mesh with spray paint and reinstall it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the mesh looking plastic? Or the chrome piece that the bow tie is attached too? If your talking about the mesh. You should be able to take the grille off and separate the 2. And then paint the mesh with spray paint and reinstall it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No im talking about the plastic piece between the top and bottom headlight assembly. on the 1500 it is a part of the grille, but on the 2500 it is a separate piece

Archived