Sierra with 275/60/20 with 1.5 level kit

Anyone have a picture of a GMC Sierra with KO2 275/60/20 with a 1.5 level kit or something similar? I just purchase a 2016 Denali 6.2L and I am looking to get a level kit and more aggressive tires.

I'd like to see that too

I will be doing 1. 5 level kit on my 2017 All Terrain with 275/60/20 next week right now front at 36 1/2 and rear at 40 so will leave rear 1.5 higher expect it to sag a bit as I put some miles on it so not going to add the bottom spacer for a 2" lift unless I really need it plus I tow a car in trailer so want it to be level when towing

Then you need bags or the 2.5" rear block and shock extensions. ^^^. Leveling the front only and putting weight in the bed it will squat like crazy. 3 or 4 atv's on my 20 foot deck trailer sacks it out and i have a 3" rear 2.75 front.

Then you need bags or the 2.5" rear block and shock extensions. ^^^. Leveling the front only and putting weight in the bed it will squat like crazy. 3 or 4 atv's on my 20 foot deck trailer sacks it out and i have a 3" rear 2.75 front.

Hmm not a problem on my 2010 600lb hitch weight using equalizer hitch of course never goes down more than 1.5" on my old truck with 600lb on ball Set up the hitch right should not be a problem

Who makes a 2.75" front?

I'd like to see that too

I will be doing 1. 5 level kit on my 2017 All Terrain with 275/60/20 next week right now front at 36 1/2 and rear at 40 so will leave rear 1.5 higher expect it to sag a bit as I put some miles on it so not going to add the bottom spacer for a 2" lift unless I really need it plus I tow a car in trailer so want it to be level when towing

Please keep me posted.

Anyone have a picture of a GMC Sierra with KO2 275/60/20 with a 1.5 level kit or something similar? I just purchase a 2016 Denali 6.2L and I am looking to get a level kit and more aggressive tires.

I'd like to see pictures too. And/or of a Bilstein 5100 on third setting (1.25") with 275/60/20.

Will do PU truck from dealer Monday hopefully wed or thursday nite will get it done Ready Lift level kit and install my GM Corsa exhaust at same time

Any rubbing? I have the 285/60r20 duratracs for my stock 20s to go with a 2" level thinking it shouldnt rub from what others say

My wheels are +1 offset Stock is like 27 i think. So my wheels poke outwards more than stocks. you might be fine it barely rubbed on one side just on the fender well liner. I just drilled 2 little holes and used black zip ties to pull it back to the frame. No more rub. To do this search the forums about zip tie liners. really easy and you cannot tell at all.

I'd like to see that too

CDNSS, I know that handle! FWIW, my '15 DC has 1" front lift. Sits at 37.5" front, 40" rear (32" tall tire with 35 psi). Ironically, I just back from picking up fertilizer & bagged mulch (about 500# total) all placed on the ass end of the bed. Truck did squat a little but not too bad, I'd say it was more of a pivot. After I was about half unloaded, then it occurred, I should have measured it loaded just to see.

CDNSS, I know that handle! FWIW, my '15 DC has 1" front lift. Sits at 37.5" front, 40" rear (32" tall tire with 35 psi). Ironically, I just back from picking up fertilizer & bagged mulch (about 500# total) all placed on the ass end of the bed. Truck did squat a little but not too bad, I'd say it was more of a pivot. After I was about half unloaded, then it occurred, I should have measured it loaded just to see.

Hey GRN69chv yep trying to get educated on what to do with new truck .......level kit did not know there were 1 " kit but good to know yours is still 40" so no sag if so then I will be good with 1 1/2" no more so for me 38 and 40 when I hook up trailer it wont sag more than 2" I agree 500-600 lb s wont make it sag much my 2010 never did Cheers

Archived