Train Horn

• 2 months later...

I just installed my Kleinn kit, as OP hasn't posted photos or video. I'm still working on making the video, but here are some pictures:

I really liked how everything was able to be installed with minimal destructive work required. The only thing I had to modify was the panel where I installed the switch. Everything else went in clean and I didn't have to break the truck.

Truck.jpg

Kit%20Overview.jpg

Mounted%20Tank%203.jpg

Air%20Hose%20Pre-Assembly.jpg

Mounted%20Horn%202.jpg

Switch%20Location.jpg

I had one several years ago had a lot of fun with it,whenever I pulled up at red light and beside or behind someone with one of those vibrateing stereos I would let er go, they would turn it off

I would love to blow one of those horns at people texting. That would be crazy fun. However they would probably run off the road or crash into someone and then it would be my fault.....Still fun though.

I would love to blow one of those horns at people texting. That would be crazy fun. However they would probably run off the road or crash into someone and then it would be my fault.....Still fun though.

I've often had this thought myself. I'm about to head out on the road for a 30 minute drive. I'll probably have that thought at least 15-20 more times before I stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Update for those who need some info on the '17 HD Denali.

• Remove the driver-side fog lamp.
    • The trim ring has 3 squeeze tabs and the lamp assembly pops out (3 ball pins)
    • Unclip the wiring harness and put lamp aside.
  • Reach in and to the left to find the Horn harness.
    • This can be easier to see by removing the grill.
  • I used a weather proof tap to connect to the brown horn lead.
    • I was unable to unclip the horn harness from the horn... I could undo the safety catch, but just couldn't get the clip off the horns.

I hope to finish the airlines today and give it a test. I ended up running an aux line to an air chock block in the rear of the truck bed for inflating tires, etc.

I had one several years ago had a lot of fun with it,whenever I pulled up at red light and beside or behind someone with one of those vibrateing stereos I would let er go, they would turn it off

Or...touch it off behind one of those dudes on the silly loud Harleys just when the light turns green, fun times.

Archived