Quiet performace Exhaust

I damaged my exhaust on my sierra and needs to be replace. I'm wanting to upgraded to a performance exhaust, but I'm not in my 20's anymore and don't need a blasting loud exhaust that you can not here yourself talk while in the cab. What are the best options out there for a quiet in cab exhaust that still offers some decent gains. I have herd the flowmaster Force II is a quiet system.

Corsa. Had it on my HD and sounded stock as hell cruising on the road but with a different tone/note to it so you knew it wasn't stock. Only when you opened the taps would you hear it growl yet still on the inside was just right. GM offers the GMC performance single exit (not the Borla system) which is made by Corsa if you'd prefer that route.

I bought the dynomax VT system and it was great until the muffler valve started to rattle, swapped mufflers for an 18" magnaflow and I have a stainless, free flowing system for about $500 that isn't loud, just a nice rumble. I tow all summer long and it is quiet enough that I can talk with the kids in the back without it disturbing regular cabin conversation or comfort.

Corsa. Had it on my HD and sounded stock as hell cruising on the road but with a different tone/note to it so you knew it wasn't stock. Only when you opened the taps would you hear it growl yet still on the inside was just right. GM offers the GMC performance single exit (not the Borla system) which is made by Corsa if you'd prefer that route.

Sport or touring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the same predicament, OP. Well, my exhaust wasn't damaged, but I was looking for something relatively quiet, but loud enough to know I'm driving a V8 and not a Prius. I ordered the GM Borla yesterday. P/N 19303337. It ended up being $1176 after adding the corresponding tips and then shipping cost. Can't wait to get it installed.

Sport. It had zero drone, and like I mentioned, was damn near stock decibel if not less at some speeds.

I have one parked outside and I don't believe that for a second. Neither does anyone living within a quarter mile.

I have one parked outside and I don't believe that for a second. Neither does anyone living within a quarter mile.

I'm saying interior sound. Exterior yea you can hear it. Inside it was a wash with the OE system on mine.

Archived