2017 Silverado Electrical question

Morning/Afternoon/Evening (Wherever you are reading from),

I have a 2017 Silverado and I've been looking everywhere (even local stealerships) for a connector that would plug into the "Prefuse Center" on the battery (see picture below) in position #8 (outlined in red on the picture).

The local dealership parts depart can't figure it out, their electrical guy couldn't figure it out, and I cannot figure it out. If anyone has had any luck finding this, or know what it goes to, I would GREATLY appreciate the assistance.

Prefuse%20Center_zpscfn3y34i.jpg

This is a picture of the part number on the front side of the "Prefuse Center"

Prefuse%20Part%20Number_zpscnirooes.jpg

Morning/Afternoon/Evening (Wherever you are reading from),

I have a 2017 Silverado and I've been looking everywhere (even local stealerships) for a connector that would plug into the "Prefuse Center" on the battery (see picture below) in position #8 (outlined in red on the picture).

The local dealership parts depart can't figure it out, their electrical guy couldn't figure it out, and I cannot figure it out. If anyone has had any luck finding this, or know what it goes to, I would GREATLY appreciate the assistance.

Prefuse%20Center_zpscfn3y34i.jpg

This is a picture of the part number on the front side of the "Prefuse Center"

Prefuse%20Part%20Number_zpscnirooes.jpg

This should be enough info to get the connector you're looking for. it's a 100 amp connection for an aux heater, my guess would be an engine block heater for a cold climate package. you might have to get the whole aux heater harness to get the connector, hope this helps.

Fuse block X50-D.pdf

Fuse block X50-D.pdf

Fuse block X50-D.pdf

Fuse block X50-D.pdf

Archived