Hey all, we're a local Chevy dealer with a strong ecommerce presence. We have the lowest prices on the Kicker subwoofer package for the 2014+ Silverado & Sierra Crew & Double/Extended Cab sizes. Installation does not require dealer install. it is a plug and play package. We have guaranteed low prices that shouldn't be beat!

GM offers a few versions of these units:

-Double Cab and Crew Cab models have different parts numbers

-They offer just a sub upgrade, or they offer the sub upgrade plus amplifier on the door speakers.

*The standard Sub upgrade works with the Bose system.

*The kit including Sub plus Amp on the door speakers will NOT work with Bose systems.

For a price, please send us a message with your body style truck, and which kit you would be interested in plus your Zip Code for shipping.

Everything is in stock ready to ship.

Forum members will find that our prices on all GM accessories will be hard to beat.

Please message me with any questions on this or any other accessory you may need for your truck.

*** Currently running a little bit of a deeper discount on the crew cab models, with just the sub upgrade. Buy cheap, sell cheap is the name of the game***

19303118.jpg

19303118.jpg

19303118.jpg

19303118.jpg

Hey all, we're a local Chevy dealer with a strong ecommerce presence. We have the lowest prices on the Kicker subwoofer package for the 2014+ Silverado & Sierra Crew & Double/Extended Cab sizes. Installation does not require dealer install. it is a plug and play package. We have guaranteed low prices that shouldn't be beat!

Please message me with any questions on this or any other accessory you may need for your truck.

Do you have a kit for the crew cab and if so how much and where does this plug in at?

Checked your dealer site.. seems along the lines with other dealer sites. I've seen these go for cheaper than dealer sites advertise them for.

I don't think they developed one compatible with the Bose system.

They have one for Bose systems. It's the one that doesn't come with the extra 400/watt amp. Non-Bose gets the 2 amp setup, so you can power the other speakers(door/dash) separate from the kicker sub.

Anyone know if just the sub w/ single amp is worth the upgrade with a non bose system? Obviously the better option would be to get the 2 amp set up but was curious if anyone has done sub only and what they thought about it.

Price on the Crew Cab Sub Only Bose Premium Audio Compatible setup?

... I'm interested in the price for that sub too. Sent a PM yesterday, so hopefully I'll get a response today.

Archived