Camaro/vette type exhasut on a 5.3 whose done it

We all know that muscle car sound, the rasp and sound that they all make when modded. No matter whats done to the exhaust a truck seems to just sound like a truck and you can pick the two out just by sound.

Who has put a true dual type exhaust into an x pipe and back to two duals with rear mount mufflers? or any opinions on this or am I going down a rabbit hole with wanting that exhaust note.

We all know that muscle car sound, the rasp and sound that they all make when modded. No matter whats done to the exhaust a truck seems to just sound like a truck and you can pick the two out just by sound.

Who has put a true dual type exhaust into an x pipe and back to two duals with rear mount mufflers? or any opinions on this or am I going down a rabbit hole with wanting that exhaust note.

The 5.3 collects into 1 pipe all the way up by the transfer case. Don't get me wrong, It's doable if you run 2.25" od pipes and keep them close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are a few videos on YouTube with that setup. I believe he was running two super 44 mufflers. Sounded pretty good[emoji106]

Found a few:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think there are a few videos on YouTube with that setup. I believe he was running two super 44 mufflers. Sounded pretty good[emoji106]

Found a few:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two are Kinney's - go figure..........

:driving::driving:

Archived