Chevrolet MyLink | User Guide

So some genius decided to trash the owner's manual that originally came with my 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS. I am trying to figure out some behaviors of the Chevrolet MyLink system and before I ask what might be dumb questions I'd like to see if there is an online PDF of a MyLink guide...

If not, I can buy a new owner's manual from the dealer, but that will cost a war pension I'm sure.

I don't think mine had a separate MyLink book with info other than what's in the owner's manual....with the two update flashes including the Auto Android update mine doesn't work the same way it did originally anyway. Certainly no mention of how to use the apps when the cell phone is plugged in or directions how you can play mp4 videos on the Nav screen.....touch and go, trial and error.

Update.........Found you can get a real MyLink info manual for the 2017

https://my.chevrolet.com/content/dam/gmownercenter/gmna/dynamic/manuals/2017/Chevrolet/Multi-Vehicle/2k17chevymylink2ndPrint.pdf

No complaints here.....Post '16 MyLink systems work great with just a little amount of hands on learning effort. My '17 Impala was the first vehicle in ten years that I didn't opt for the Nav or continue the OnStar subscription.....who needs it? Plug in a cell phone and Auto Android gives you a free Google voice Nav system, hands free voice and text, stored pics/music. Saved $500+ MSRP on the Nav option and over $1000/yr. on the 4 vehicles using the cell phone/AA/MyLink instead of OnStar.

Fifty years ago the only technology related complaints would involve the 20 seconds it took for the AM radio tubes to heat up and get a signal.

Archived