Wireless charging

this.. Notes: 1) If phone does not charge, remove it from charger for 3 seconds and rotate phone 180 degrees.

I have the S7 with a thin case, and 2016 - mine charges 70% of the time (first try) if I use this method.

Edited by GMC-AT

• 1 month later...

I had the wireless charging in my truck i installed myself but didn't like it, so I just went on eBay ordered the fast wireless charging USB plug and it so better and faster

Has anyone made this work on their iPhones? I know there are some external coils you can stick on but not sure how well they work

I'd wait for the new iPhone 8 or whatever they are gonna call it, it will have in built in wireless charger

I'd wait for the new iPhone 8 or whatever they are gonna call it, it will have in built in wireless charger

It will likely be proprietary, so it's doubtful it'll work with the chargers in the trucks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It should work with the trucks, from my understanding iPhone will be using the same wireless technology as Samsung, QI compatible tech stuff lol

Why would it not work with the truck?

For the same reason an iPhone can't use the same usb cord as practically every other phone, haha.

But apparently, I was wrong. If Apple's unit is Qi it will work. Granted, the factory installed chargers seem to work less than stellar with their one coil.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...