2014 Silverado Z71 Lifted 9" / Cooper STT Pro

jerseytaylor

Hi everyone

Up for sale is my beloved 2014 Silverado.

4x4 Double Cab Z71

It is professionally lifted 9" with a McGaughys lift, 35" Cooper STT Pro tires on 20x10 Fuel Coupler wheels (85-90% tread left)

This truck has been extremely reliable. I purchased it from Chevrolet of Milford certified used and it is still under the factory warranty

It turns a lot of heads and I receive a ton of compliments everywhere I go.

Clean title

47,xxx miles.

Asking $32,500 OBO. I am negotiable on the price and willing to work out a deal.

In addition to the lift, other very nice add-ons were installed.

LTZ projector headlights with 5000k Morimoto HIDs (almost pure white light)

Tri-fold tonneau cover

Volant performance exhaust.

Phillips 6000k LEDs in the cargo light and reverse lights.

OEM all weather floor mats

Tow mirrors

running boards

(removable-3m stick on) bumpershells gloss black front bumper cover should you want to return to the chrome bumper.

Other than that, the truck has been well maintained.

I am selling due to the fact my wife and I carpool to work and this gets driven no more than once a week. It is no longer necessary to have two vehicles at this point.

the truck will also come with all of the stock components should you desire to return it back to stock. I made sure to keep all of the parts after the shop installed the lift. I also have the stock mirrors, stock floor mats, and stock halogen headlights and stock goodyear tires, antennae and mudflaps. Again, I really wanted to have nearly all of the stock pieces readily available.

The motor is untouched and untuned. Zero done there.

Cosmetically there are a few small dings and very minor scratches. Nothing major in the least bit

Please enjoy the pics. Here to answer all questions and send more pics and videos as requested. I also have the GM build sheet of the truck as well

9915pl.jpg

25h1kph.jpg

2wphsly.jpg

15oz33b.jpg

2h31xxz.jpg

2is6p0z.jpg

2u70ehf.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived