2018 1500 Order Specs are Live

I feel the same way about Brownstone, I love that it was only a 2 year color :thumbs:

Agree. Also Bring back mocha steel metallic and mineral green metallic GMT900 colors.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would be cool if the trans worked correctly on the new ones

The 10 speed was co developed with ford. wasnt the 6 speed also co developed with ford? Is that good or bad? Lol

The 10 speed was co developed with ford. wasnt the 6 speed also co developed with ford? Is that good or bad? Lol

The 'co developed' 6 speed is a front wheel drive one.

I can't wait to see the ad Ford produces when GM rolls out an aluminum component truck with the Ford-assisted developed 10 speed!

Instead of rock gouges in the bed, they'll have something that'll be a hilarious touché.

I can't wait to see the ad Ford produces when GM rolls out an aluminum component truck with the Ford-assisted developed 10 speed!

Instead of rock gouges in the bed, they'll have something that'll be a hilarious touché.

the irony :rollin:

Unless the bed floor remains steel. GM has to be anticipating this.

That GM commercial where they drop a toolbox in the bed is going to be funnier than ever when the toolbox falls through right onto the pavement.

Archived