Marketplace Irony

Hiserman79

The initial reaction is understandable to place stiff restrictions on the market.

Hopefully the mods figure out a more reasonable post requirement after the shock wears off.

+1 .... 100 seems excessive especially for those who prefer to read post for information rather than comment. Maybe the post count could be lowered and/or a time constraint could be added. Something like 50 post and 6 month member OR 100 post for example. Hopefully it gets sorted out!

Looks like I got some posting to do, 100 does seem a little steep. Especially if you don't have a ton of technical knowledge, hard to find a lot of topics where my 2 cents is necessary, and I don't want to just post for the sake of posting, makes it harder for people to find the good info.

Ryan, a fellow moderator, brought this to our attention and from there had to take it to the admins because it was bigger than we expected so Josh, one of 2 admins, did what he felt necessary.

We do our absolute best to try and stay on top of things, but if you realize something in any topic going south and a moderator hasn't stepped in and locked the thread or hidden it from public view, you're more than welcome to contact any of us. I personally am the K2 section moderator, Ryan is my senior moderator, and Chris is our Community Manager. All of our schedules vary which is nice because there is almost always one of us available 24/7.

With y'alls help we can make the best forum on the web even better, happy foruming fellow GM-Trucks family!!

Ryan, a fellow moderator, brought this to our attention and from there had to take it to the admins because it was bigger than we expected so Josh, one of 2 admins, did what he felt necessary.

We do our absolute best to try and stay on top of things, but if you realize something in any topic going south and a moderator hasn't stepped in and locked the thread or hidden it from public view, you're more than welcome to contact any of us. I personally am the K2 section moderator, Ryan is my senior moderator, and Chris is our Community Manager. All of our schedules vary which is nice because there is almost always one of us available 24/7.

With y'alls help we can make the best forum on the web even better, happy foruming fellow GM-Trucks family!!

Thanks for all the hard work it's a thankless job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Best thing you can do is hit the "Report: button and explain what the issue is. A mod will see this and look into it

Archived