Diamond Eye Performance Exhaust

I've got the system on mine, swapped out the muffler for a magnaflow. I think I'm going to try a bola xr1 next, not too crazy about the time on it now. Only thing I don't like about the diamond eye is the exit: went with a single exit and would prefer it stuck out at a 45 rather than a 90. Either going to dump it after the axle or rework the tailpipe.

I actually wasn't sure about the exits either until I threw the tips on and I actually prefer this exit over the 45 degree rear exit. Got the exhaust and tips for $350 so really cannot complain and I am very impressed with the welds and how well it fit. Now that I got all the leaks fix (only 2 on both the over the axel pipes) it really sounds good. I will upload another video when my intake arrives next week so you can hear the difference...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

Now that everything is broken in and threw on a K&N intake the truck sounds awesome. Had a guy follow me 20 miles just to ask me what brand exhaust it was cause he didn't like his MBRP.

I would highly recommend this system for a good deep throaty sound

• 3 months later...

6 month update:

Exhaust is great sounding, muffler has broken in and just sounds awesome. Very little drone but I also have a heavy foot. Waiting to see how the stainless holds up through a Wisconsin winter. 

Id still highly recommend this system for someone who doesn’t want to break the bank on a mbrp or borla. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 10:20 PM, Coles5515 said:

6 month update:

Exhaust is great sounding, muffler has broken in and just sounds awesome. Very little drone but I also have a heavy foot. Waiting to see how the stainless holds up through a Wisconsin winter. 

Id still highly recommend this system for someone who doesn’t want to break the bank on a mbrp or borla. 

How is this exhaust holding up?  I'm tempted to try it out since it's extremely affordable.  

18 hours ago, bndawgs said:

How is this exhaust holding up?  I'm tempted to try it out since it's extremely affordable.  

Holding up great. Welds look good still, only thing is the clamps they give you suck so I got the band clamps which set me back another $40. But overall I think it’s well worth it over a $900 Borla or MBRP

Archived