2014-17 Silverado/Sierra Headers

I love my ARH headers. Got them hooked up to a Corsa DB exhaust and it's hand's down the best sounding truck I've ever had so far. Driveability increased as well, with a tune of course. Just don't expect a rocket after a set of headers, they're mostly noise makers, but damn good ones.

Pretty loud on during a cold start? I have about the same setup, just waiting on headers until i dont have neighbors or its not my daily driver, just because of how loud it will be on cold starts.

Pretty loud on during a cold start? I have about the same setup, just waiting on headers until i dont have neighbors or its not my daily driver, just because of how loud it will be on cold starts.

She screams on cold starts. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the way it sounds cold. Just don't expect to sneak anywhere early in the morning or late at night. That problem quickly became evident after a couple days of running this setup.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I had to do it all over again I’d go Texas speed w catted y-pipe.

I went with the speed engineering coupled w my corsa and while it sounds great, the rasp gets to me a little bit....although when my windows are up I’ve found it doesn’t bother me. Also had to go to Summit Racing for better clamps after initial test drive.

On 5/20/2017 at 12:04 PM, EChavez said:

I love my ARH headers. Got them hooked up to a Corsa DB exhaust and it's hand's down the best sounding truck I've ever had so far. Driveability increased as well, with a tune of course. Just don't expect a rocket after a set of headers, they're mostly noise makers, but damn good ones.

They're definitely more than noise makers, headers are good for about 20 - 30hp depending on the tune.

My vote.... just save your money and whipple your truck. Find a shop that will install for a deal and purchase the kit that comes with a tuner on Black Friday. Save yourself a TON of money. 

depending on brand. 

-CAI  400-600 5-20 whp (with tune)

-Cam 300-500 + 2,000+ install and supporting parts. 30-50 WHP needs tune 
-throttle body 299-600 (May need tune 95mm+) 5-20whp 

-headders 600-1200 (You’ll want a tune) 5-15whp

-mid pipe 300-900  0- negative hp with cats

-cat back 500-1200 5-10 WHP 

whipple with tune  on Black Friday $5,500. +150+ WHP.  

food for thought. Up for debate. Have at it.