Sign in to follow this  
RB1316

New member from Southern California

Hey guys, I've had my L5P for about a month,looking forward to the knowledge on this forum! Just tint and Line-X premium for far on the truck.

Welcome to the group!!

Good Morning RB1316,

Congratulations on the new truck! Please know that our team is here if you have any questions regarding your recent purchase. Also, if you would like the build sheet associated to your truck, please send us a private message and we would be happy to get that to you.

Best,

Philip J.

GM Customer Care

Thanks guys

welcome

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome from another Southern Californian :thumbs:

Hey thanks guys.

Grampadirt....any suggestions for an off road shop in so cal? I'm pretty much refusing to go to 4wheel parts

Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony

welcome, what part of so cal?

welcome, what part of so cal?

I'm in the Torrance / Redondo Beach area

Hey thanks guys.

Grampadirt....any suggestions for an off road shop in so cal? I'm pretty much refusing to go to 4wheel parts

Don't blame you for not wanting to go to 4Wheelparts,they can be rude unless you have a Jeep(they're expensive too).When I need something for my Burb I usually search the web for what I need and go there.My winch I got at Harbor Freight,Suspension parts like ball joints,tie rods,etc. I get where I work(Fast Undercar),In other words I don;t know of any shops.Not much help am I? Sorry.

Off Road Unlimited in Burbank I've heard is good but I've never been there.

Don't blame you for not wanting to go to 4Wheelparts,they can be rude unless you have a Jeep(they're expensive too).When I need something for my Burb I usually search the web for what I need and go there.My winch I got at Harbor Freight,Suspension parts like ball joints,tie rods,etc. I get where I work(Fast Undercar),In other words I don;t know of any shops.Not much help am I? Sorry.

Off Road Unlimited in Burbank I've heard is good but I've never been there.

Haha well thanks for the info. There's a place down here called Link Motorsports, I'll give them a call first. 4WP quoted me something ridiculous for a CST lift and conspired to lie to a customer on the phone right in front of me. So yeah, no thanks to those guys.

Haha well thanks for the info. There's a place down here called Link Motorsports, I'll give them a call first. 4WP quoted me something ridiculous for a CST lift and conspired to lie to a customer on the phone right in front of me. So yeah, no thanks to those guys.

I can also get you prices on some stuff if you want an idea.