Anyone had issues dealing with Maryland Speed?

So I ordered a set of Kooks 1 7/8 LT with Catless Y on March 13th and they have not shipped yet. When I was working out a deal with them I asked lead times and they said with the price I was getting them for it would be 2-3 weeks. I was fine with that and placed the order. I emailed them on April 5th and replied that they should be on there next shipment from Kooks later that week. Then I emailed back on Friday April 14th asking about shipment again and they responded "Next shipment will be Tuesday or Wednesday. We have you marked as a priority for sure". Next email I sent was Wednesday April 26th and they had asked Kooks for an update and are likely on their next shipment. Thursday May 11th I emailed and they said they are waiting for their manifest for there next shipment.

So 2 months later and still no ship date. Anyone else had issues like this? Maybe I'm just being impatient but I've missed out on some good deals on the FS page on headers here because I have my money tied up waiting on the Kooks and/or Maryland Speed.

Yes :(

Ordered a Solo exhaust for my camaro back in April, no shipping info and on their page just kept saying processing. I emailed they said it would go out friday (this was wednesday). SOme more time went by and I contacted Solo to se if they got the order which they didnt. Solo contacted Maryland Speed and got it all squared away. Finally got it Tuesday and installed yeterday. Not sure what is going on it was my second Maryland Speed order, the first was fine.

my headers took 3 months last year. got the y-pipe 2 months into the ordeal. its 99% a kooks production issue. they schedule stuff in batches and dont really communicate well to vendors.

Thanks for the replies, I wasn't sure if anyone had the same issues. I know you have to be patient but I'm sure everyone is like me and waiting for mods is almost painful haha

• 2 months later...

Archived