Parallel Park Boxed In... Make Room?

ShamrockShooter

Just let the air out of two tires. Doesn't hurt anything but leaves them with a problem to solve.

Ir really blocked in you have to wait until the moron returns to call AA and get the tires inflated or changed. In the days of telescoping antennae, a bending the antenna was the message of the day.

Not much you can do today with painted bumpers, rubber covers and even the chrome ones not much better with modern crumple zones and airbag sensors. Gone are the days when I exited a movie with a hot date and found my '53 Chevy 210 with real bumpers boxed in with both cars kissing my bumpers..........had to smoke the clutch but I pushed the bastard back all the way to blocking the hydrant. In those days you had to worry about more than a summons.....if NYFD happened to do a pump inspection or respond to a fire, no time to call for a tow or taking a chance damaging the City apparatus pushing it.........they'd simply break out all the windows and run the water lines through the car, and then you would get a summons.

Just let the air out of two tires. Doesn't hurt anything but leaves them with a problem to solve.

I thought about that. Really did. First my wife wouldn't let me, second two left's don't make a right, third too easy. Bashing bumpers and squealing tires seemed more fun.

My assumption based on the fuzzy pink steering wheel cover it was a young girl, who probably wouldn't notice the flat tires till she drove 10 miles and destroyed her tires. Just seemed too severe a punishment for something that was likely not intentional in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

it does get funny to witness the source of bad parking in action.

I was sideways across a sam's club lane, and this little car creeps in at an angle, to no parking spot but the handicap sign.

I then continue to back up into the real parking spot with lines as the guide..and heard her call me an ****.

it was so retarded I laughed out loud.

todays trucks.. you guys got it made. my dads 2016 reminds me of my subaru wagon.. the turning radius is on par with a rally car.

my 1996 needs 40 acres. ..and its only the 12 footer.

I've pushed a car out of the way with my work truck. I was parallel parked the legal distance from the curb and he decided to park in front of me, an inch off my bumper. So I pushed him out into the intersection, backed up, and drove off.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I've pushed a car out of the way with my work truck. I was parallel parked the legal distance from the curb and he decided to park in front of me, an inch off my bumper. So I pushed him out into the intersection, backed up, and drove off.

81cbca1d0460e41a895b472a206611fe_price-i

You are my hero.[emoji106]

The guy in the BMW parked that way because the world is full of people that think it's okay to destroy other peoples property. The fella in the Jeep is case in point. Moron. Take a look. There were dozens of empty spaces. This joker is an example of some village missing it's idiot.

​We use to park my CO3 out at the end of the lot where there was no one. Wife drove it most of the time. Comes out and this dingo in his lifted 4X4 parks front bumper over the front wheel arches and somehow manages not to scratch it. I have no idea how. But she can't back out without tearing the fenders off. She thinks on that a minute. Puts a note in his windshield. Lets 15 psi out of each tire, backs out then pulls the cores from the 4X4 wheels leaving him FIVE flats and no Schrader valves. In heels and a gown. Goes down the block, fills the tires and off she goes.

​No matter what you thinks about the BMW's right to park that way; the bottom line his BMW isn't yours to do anything too.

Obviously I would not be concerned about damaging the A-holes car.

What if the "A-hole" wasn't real concerned with plugging you or the wife? Probably better to try to act like an adult and just walk away. But then again I'm biased because I live not only in the Midwest but a free state as well. I'm always armed and polite to everyone I meet, until it's time to not be polite.

What if the "A-hole" wasn't real concerned with plugging you or the wife? Probably better to try to act like an adult and just walk away. But then again I'm biased because I live not only in the Midwest but a free state as well. I'm always armed and polite to everyone I meet, until it's time to not be polite.

I was polite but also packing a Ruger 9mm. That is why I drove away after a 37 point turn like an adult.

I find people are lazy and self-centered and Judy getting worse. I think if your obese and out of shape you should Park farther away and walk. Problem is these people look for the closest spot so they don't have to walk!! I know there are people with legitimate issues and I'm the first guy to help or hold the door, etc. It's the lazy SOB that thinks their entitled that ticks me off.

I was taught to respect not only people but vehicles, tools.. Whatever it may be. I teach my kids this too. I probably will have a episode some day when done moron disrespects.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Nope. I have multiple medical issues and occasionally have an obviously limp from one or more reasons depending on the day(and the side can vary do to all the issues and what hurt, causing people who know me to get really confused :lol: I don't care, they can believe whatever they want )

I still park way out most of the time. Until I can barely move around I'll keep parking way out. Even then I might just limp the extra distance.

Archived