Options for floor mats for 2014 chevy silverado LT?

I thought weathertech was the best, until I tried husky xact contour. Hands down husky. The list of advantages is too long to list. Just buy husky xact and be happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I feel the same way about mine. I had a set of WeatherTech in my 2013 Silverado before I got rid of it, and the front driver and passenger mat both curled in the corners in less than a year. Swore them off after that, but I could have just gotten a bad run.

Switched to Husky and couldn't be more pleased.

I thought weathertech was the best, until I tried husky xact contour. Hands down husky. The list of advantages is too long to list. Just buy husky xact and be happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

+1

my WT front liner is still good after 2 years but the rear liner has curled up like a potato chip at the door sill edges. replaced the rear liner with husky xact and it's so much better than the WT

I really thought GM had finally got it on their Silverado / Sierra mats, but then they leave a hole with no mat right under the gas pedal, one of the most crtical areas. What is up with that! Yet the Colorado / Canyon ones are full mats, even under gas pedal.

Had to stay with Weather Tech coco dune for my new High Country!

Hey, I use Husky Weatherbeaters for the front. I have noticed that the Weathertech floor mats sit very high and the side walls tend to bow in after extended use. So far I like my Husky mats more than my Weathertechs.

Husky forgot about us ! ......Cocoa/ Dune interiors ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved that Trim. Couldn't give up my black when I saw those two side by side at the dealer though. Sorry, random side note and off topic.

Archived