WTB Add Leaf for Silverado 1500

Aboogie808

Wanted to see if there were any good deals out here, before going to eBay. I am looking for a add leaf kit 1.5" or 2" for my 2014 Silverado 1500. Let me know what you have and priced shipped to 32738. Mahalo's

I have an add a leaf setup that I never installed because I sold the truck.

The leafs themselves are from ebay from a vendor I've used multiple times with no issues. I will also include a set of new GM (4)ubolts and (8)nuts I had bought too as well as the hardware that comes with the leafs. I've read you should replace them instead of reusing your existing so that was my plan. The GM ubolts are $16/ea and nuts are $1.63 each.

I originally installed the Zone add a leafs but didn't like them because they didn't add any payload capacity and squeaked because they didn't have the anti squeak pads like these do. I ended up selling my truck before I hit them installed.

92538ebfbe1daa9fd95e27440bf31aac.jpg

I'd sell everything shipped for $150. It's all brand new never used.

I have an add a leaf setup that I never installed because I sold the truck.

The leafs themselves are from ebay from a vendor I've used multiple times with no issues. I will also include a set of new GM (4)ubolts and (8)nuts I had bought too as well as the hardware that comes with the leafs. I've read you should replace them instead of reusing your existing so that was my plan. The GM ubolts are $16/ea and nuts are $1.63 each.

I originally installed the Zone add a leafs but didn't like them because they didn't add any payload capacity and squeaked because they didn't have the anti squeak pads like these do. I ended up selling my truck before I hit them installed.

92538ebfbe1daa9fd95e27440bf31aac.jpg

I'd sell everything shipped for $150. It's all brand new never used.

Thanks for the quick reply. I went with the zone 6.5 lift, so the ubolts and nuts are not needed. How much for just the leaf springs? Thanks.

Archived