AC Compressor to condenser line question

I have a 2014 sierra and I am going to replace the Compressor to condenser line since my A/C doesn't work currently.

I know there are two different ones, one with a muffler and one without the muffler. Does it matter which one I use?

I know that late 2015+ line does not have the muffler.

I will be adding the 10 dollar bracket of course.

Is one or the other less likely to fail?

When did they put bracket on. Does a anyone know if my truck would have it? My truck has a build date of mid July 2015. I'm not sure where to look for it,and what it looks like.

Seems to be a lot of confusion around this. What hose would this be? What is the part number? Is it the one posted in post #2 ?

See your dealer. They have the newest TSB that seems to be changing weekly. I had the newest hose installed but did not keep my paperwork. As long as GM keeps paying the bill I am not too concerned with what part they keep installing.

• 3 months later...

See your dealer. They have the newest TSB that seems to be changing weekly. I had the newest hose installed but did not keep my paperwork. As long as GM keeps paying the bill I am not too concerned with what part they keep installing.

were you still in your bumper to bumper? my crap just went out, need to get fixed asap

Archived