What's Next? I Don't Like my Black Tires?

My 2014 Silverado has not had one issue in over three years.

No vibration

No seat movement

No wind noise

No cracked AC hose

No bad tire balancing

No headlight issues

No rusting frame

And on and on and on.....

There. I feel so much better.

Do you drive your truck? Or just that pretty Vette??

Lol Jk

I'm loving my '16 CC even with the few annoyance issues I've had!

Seems some just complain for the attention too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thread complaining about people complaining. Seems like the most logical choice.

A post complaining in a thread about complaining, about complaining.

A post complaining in a thread about complaining, about complaining.

Well now that you put it that way.....I am offended!

Nature of the beast, if you give some people 20 bucks they will bitch because it wasn't 40 bucks. I recently took my truck out of winter storage and almost forgot how nice it is and how much i love it. Yahoooooooooo

You think it is bad now... just wait until Millennials start to be able to afford the newer more expensive vehicles...

Nature of the beast, if you give some people 20 bucks they will bitch because it wasn't 40 bucks. I recently took my truck out of winter storage and almost forgot how nice it is and how much i love it. Yahoooooooooo

You store your truck over the winter? I thought that was reserved for sports cars!

You think it is bad now... just wait until Millennials start to be able to afford the newer more expensive vehicles...

You store your truck over the winter? I thought that was reserved for sports cars!

You old folk complain a hell of a lot more than we do.

Don't think so. We grew up driving rattling wind noise weak engine rust buckets mostly. The muscle cars everyone so fond of can mostly out run by economy cars of today. We all carried tool boxes to fix stuck floats frozen points, stuck shifters to name of few of the normal daily driving issues. You think your truck shakes, you haven't lived till you drive on bias ply tires. Us (old) guys come on here mostly for the comic relief. You youngsters got it made.

Don't think so. We grew up driving rattling wind noise weak engine rust buckets mostly. The muscle cars everyone so fond of can mostly out run by economy cars of today. We all carried tool boxes to fix stuck floats frozen points, stuck shifters to name of few of the normal daily driving issues. You think your truck shakes, you haven't lived till you drive on bias ply tires. Us (old) guys come on here mostly for the comic relief. You youngsters got it made.

Did you also grow up collecting stamps and liking Ike?

Archived