TPMS OEM or Aftermarket?

After I install my leveling kit I will be buying tire and rims but this time around I am purchasing them from different vendors and want TPMS sensors. Are you guys running oem or aftermarkets? Or does it not really matter...

After I install my leveling kit I will be buying tire and rims but this time around I am purchasing them from different vendors and want TPMS sensors. Are you guys running oem or aftermarkets? Or does it not really matter...

I got aftermarket from eBay for half the price, sold my old tires and rims with the tpms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://m.ebay.com/itm/4-13586335-13581558-NEW-GM-TPMS-TIRE-PRESSURE-MONITORING-SENSOR-OEM-/181749107291?hash=item2a51174a5b%3Ag%3A-nMAAOSwB-1Y6n1i&_trkparms=pageci%253Ab8d8569b-4026-11e7-bb39-74dbd1805bb8%257Cparentrq%253A383bf01615c0aca4733e3aa8ffffa1db%257Ciid%253A1

They say OEM but they don't look like the same as the one GM sells

I've got cloned aftermarket, so I can swap wheels back and forth and not have to reprogram.

Did that really work? I only ask because I bought a clone-able set for the Mrs subaru last year and they wouldn't work properly. Kinda got a bad taste in my mouth for them but maybe chevy's are different? Which would make me excited

Did that really work? I only ask because I bought a clone-able set for the Mrs subaru last year and they wouldn't work properly. Kinda got a bad taste in my mouth for them but maybe chevy's are different? Which would make me excited

The tire place did it for me. Cost me 60 bucks a wheel

WildChevy that's exactly where I found some all 4 for under 80, unless you guys know of a cheaper source

thats what I paid for my 2nd set off amazon

Archived