What's your rear fender height?

I put the add a leaf on my truck yester day but I forgot to take a before measurement so I'm not sure how much lift I actually got.

My current measurement is 41 7/8" to the very bottom of the fender, what is the stock height on these trucks?

There is a variety of heights on these trucks but if I recall correctly, mine was 39 1/4. (I can confirm if important). My understanding is that "add a leaf" maintained your original height but helped with payload. If you compare the diameter of your original tires and new tires, your increase in height will be 50% of this difference.

There is a variety of heights on these trucks but if I recall correctly, mine was 39 1/4. (I can confirm if important). My understanding is that "add a leaf" maintained your original height but helped with payload. If you compare the diameter of your original tires and new tires, your increase in height will be 50% of this difference.

Yeah my drivers side came in at 41 3/4" and the pass side was 42 1/8" I have a full tank of gas right now so I have a feeling that's why it's different. My front came in at 35 1/2" with my old tires still on. That's a difference of about 6 1/2" and I jumped from 32s to 34s which means my rear is sitting 5 1/5" higher... that seems like a bit much but maybe everything needs to settle. I did the deaver J1 mini pack which is not your standard AAL

I'm gonna be doing my Kings in the morning once I get access to a wall mount coil compressor. I'm just going to set them at 3" of lift for now and then adjust the rear as needed.

Archived