New 18 inch low gloss black rims?

I have the 18 midnight in high gloss black and the 22 inch in high gloss black, they look great but scratch so damn easy. If these new low gloss black rims are more like normal aluminum rims they would be much more durable I hope

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have the 18 midnight in high gloss black and the 22 inch in high gloss black, they look great but scratch so damn easy. If these new low gloss black rims are more like normal aluminum rims they would be much more durable I hope

18" Midnight Edition wheels here - 31k no scratches.

I imagine these are the exact same type of paint as the other high gloss wheels.

18" Midnight Edition wheels here - 31k no scratches.

I imagine these are the exact same type of paint as the other high gloss wheels.

I would tend to think that is possible except they specifically say low gloss so perhaps it's the same color but has a different finish some how? Thanks why I was Hoping someone had a real picture of it on a truck

I would tend to think that is possible except they specifically say low gloss so perhaps it's the same color but has a different finish some how? Thanks why I was Hoping someone had a real picture of it on a truck

Missed the low gloss part. Maybe it's half way between High Gloss and Matte/Satin?

If you buy them online from shopchevyparts.com they are about the same price as 22 inch black rims. Anyone have a real world pic of these rims on a truck yet?

Archived