Throttle response is poor.

PLEASE ADVISE

no but really...howd it go?

To be honest, it's night and day different. When I have to slow down coming into my neighborhood there are a lot of turns and I kept waiting for the "bogging" to happen coming out of the stops/turns, but it didn't. It definitely has better throttle response. A must!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by TeamGoose
  • Like 1

No need to loosen bolt just lift up on gas pedal and whole bracket will lift away and push stik up underneath the bolt area that bolt does not go thru firewall ...... my truck liked a piece 3/8" thick some only need the paint stik

• Like 1

To be honest, it's night and day different. When I have to slow down coming into my neighborhood there are a lot of turns and I kept waiting for the "bogging" to happen coming out of the stops/turns, but it didn't. It definitely has better throttle response. A must!!

good shit brotha

Glad it worked

I was going to say disable v4. Mine feels night and day different when I put the range afm in to turn off v4.

My truck has the power adjustable pedals. Is this fix only for the regular pedals?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmm. I have just now noticed the slow throttle response since I am switching between a 2006 Avalanche and 2015 Sierra. While I didn't think the response was that bad I might jump on this crazy train to see if there really is a difference to me.