AUX Switch Placement

I just installed some Rigid Industries Radiance Pod Lights using the SDHQ A Pillar Mounts c6e4281133f587dfa838351363d74477.jpg

I just wanted to share a switch mounting place that I thought of. I utilized the empty space where the trailer brake control goes. Super easy place to install switches and I think they look very clean!

5d6dfb80f935fd74e8ade3f7ed981c8a.jpg

Just an idea for anyone out there who may be possibly thinking of some AUX switch placement

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any shots of your truck from a distance with these lights? I want to add some led lights to mine and can't do the behind the grill install because of the shutters.

Any shots of your truck from a distance with these lights? I want to add some led lights to mine and can't do the behind the grill install because of the shutters.

I'll have to get back to you on that. I'll take a photo when I drive the truck at night next time.

Could you post a day time shot of the lights mounted on your truck? Just looking for a bit further away perspective than what you posted. I have always thought about this but then I see some trucks with it and it looks odd to me.

Thanks.

Could you post a day time shot of the lights mounted on your truck? Just looking for a bit further away perspective than what you posted. I have always thought about this but then I see some trucks with it and it looks odd to me.

Thanks.

I'll do that tomorrow morning before work

10-4

Love the location of the lights until I saw the price of the brackets! Yowzuhs

Yeah the SDHQ Mounts are pricey but they are built incredibly well and custom. Only really good ones I could find for that mourning location

10-4

Yeah the SDHQ Mounts are pricey but they are built incredibly well and custom. Only really good ones I could find for that mourning location

Thank you! I have 4 D-series lights behind my grill right now. Not sure how familiar you are with them, but are the lights you mounted the same size or smaller? Just looking at them they look similar, but hard to tell. I'm assuming any pod light could be mounted on those brackets.

10-4

I saw you could get a shroud for the brackets too. That's pretty cool, probably looks OEM

I saw you could get a shroud for the brackets too. That's pretty cool, probably looks OEM

Where did you see that? Can you post a link? I can't seem to find the Chevy ones but maybe I'm just an idiot...

Archived