Need floor mats

Which full coverage floor mats have the best ability to lay flat or are more sort of rubbery I no the name brands and all just don't want plastic and have no experience with those type mats. I want front and back

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several threads on here but what you are looking for is the Husky Xact Contour floor liners. AutoAnything recently had them on sale at 15% off and most of their stuff is free shipping. Be careful to get the Husky Xact Coutnour NOT the Husky weatherbeater. The Husky weatherbeater is the same hard plastic feel like the weathertech liners

post-127028-0-02911400-1484356444_thumb.jpg

X2. I've owned both and the weathertech warp and never really lay flat in fact they get worse. The Husky xact contours fit perfectly as soon as their installed. Great coverage too, they cover some of the sill plate Z71 decal but that doesn't bother me. I wouldn't buy anything else at this point.

Which full coverage floor mats have the best ability to lay flat or are more sort of rubbery I no the name brands and all just don't want plastic and have no experience with those type mats. I want front and back

I have a set in my garage that came out of my 2015 1500 that are rubber. I'll sell them to you if your interested and I can get you pics as well

I have both brands in 2 different trucks. Both are pretty good and serve the purpose. My Weathertech fit fine in my 2500 I dont like full coverage IN THE FRONT style cause when you want to pull them out and there full of mud well you have to lift them over the hump without spilling debris.In the back full coverage is okay,little more room to operate. I do like the Husky in my 1500 cause they have the tits on the back and the hold very nice. I found both brands hold dirt ,water mud pretty good until i can get home and clean them.

Go to the dealer and get the mats there or find the OEM ones online i had weather techs these mats are alot nicer thick and heavy.50feb7dc1e845e49d50ef6ed53dc2b37.jpg2bcfc32c734dc84fbede9ebf4ba3c6d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I had the GM slush mats and replaced them with the Husky Xact Coutnour I like the Huskys a lot better since they actually cover the carpeted area of the door threshold. I live on sandy property and that door threshold area was always full of sand with the GM mats.

I had the GM slush mats and replaced them with the Husky Xact Coutnour I like the Huskys a lot better since they actually cover the carpeted area of the door threshold. I live on sandy property and that door threshold area was always full of sand with the GM mats.

As you can see my GMC mats cover tje door threshold completly. Guess it depends on the truck.

I have a 2017 GMC denali ultimate 1500 6.2l

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have a set in my garage that came out of my 2015 1500 that are rubber. I'll sell them to you if your interested and I can get you pics as well

Set of what kind?

Archived