Need floor mats

Thanks for checking those are nice but that's what mine came with too. I'm wanting to get full coverage mats

No problem at all. Good luck on your search

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can see my GMC mats cover tje door threshold completly. Guess it depends on the truck.

I have a 2017 GMC denali ultimate 1500 6.2l

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GM actually makes about 4 different mats. If you get the "Mats" they don't cover the threshold. The OP needs to order the newer "Full-coverage Liners" (which is what you have) to get the threshold covered.

OP:

Check those out. They are more "rubbery" like you are looking for and they give full coverage both front and rear. The only problem is they don't cover right under the gas pedal but if you search these forums you can find a thread where somebody cut part of the edge off then siliconed it under the gas pedal. Just make sure you get what GM calls "Liners" not "Mats".

ADDED IN EDIT:

I just noticed your sig says you have a 2002. The GM Liners we are talking about are only available for 2014+ trucks.

Several threads on here but what you are looking for is the Husky Xact Contour floor liners. AutoAnything recently had them on sale at 15% off and most of their stuff is free shipping. Be careful to get the Husky Xact Coutnour NOT the Husky weatherbeater. The Husky weatherbeater is the same hard plastic feel like the weathertech liners

+1

GM actually makes about 4 different mats. If you get the "Mats" they don't cover the threshold. The OP needs to order the newer "Full-coverage Liners" (which is what you have) to get the threshold covered.

OP:

Check those out. They are more "rubbery" like you are looking for and they give full coverage both front and rear. The only problem is they don't cover right under the gas pedal but if you search these forums you can find a thread where somebody cut part of the edge off then siliconed it under the gas pedal. Just make sure you get what GM calls "Liners" not "Mats".

ADDED IN EDIT:

I just noticed your sig says you have a 2002. The GM Liners we are talking about are only available for 2014+ trucks.

Thanks for your input and your right about my sig I have updated it

Thanks for your input and your right about my sig I have updated it

Okay that helps. You also didn't say if you have Crew or Double cab and what color interior. Go here:

http://www.chevrolet.com/accessories

Put in your year/cab, click on Interior, and scroll down until you see "Floor Liners - Premium All-Weather". Those are the ones in wildlyfe200's picture.

Right now there is a coupon if you order online direct from GM. Put in "TEN4SUMMER" to get 10% off. They are normally about $160 for front and rear so you should get them for around $144.

Thanks for the info sk. Good stuff there.

Yes a lot of help here. So far I'm leaning toward the husky mats. Now I gotta convince my wallet to pay up. Seriously though in the north these are a must have in my opinion.

Yes a lot of help here. So far I'm leaning toward the husky mats. Now I gotta convince my wallet to pay up. Seriously though in the north these are a must have in my opinion.

If you have a wife they are a must too...did I just say that out loud?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have the all weather floor liners from GMC and am very happy with them. They are a way better than the OEM all weather floor mats. I wish it covered the hump where the jump seat is though. I think they did this so the same liner will fit the console and 6 seater versions. They do cover the back hump and everything else though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the all weather floor liners from GMC and am very happy with them. They are a way better than the OEM all weather floor mats. I wish it covered the hump where the jump seat is though. I think they did this so the same liner will fit the console and 6 seater versions. They do cover the back hump and everything else though.

Husky center hump floor liner sierra 14-17. Search that it will pop right up on amazon. $53

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I've had the Husky Weather Beaters and the Weathertechs. The coco Weathertechs match the interior perfectly but I think the Husky mats fit better.

I've had the Husky Weather Beaters and the Weathertechs. The coco Weathertechs match the interior perfectly but I think the Husky mats fit better.

Archived