Need floor mats

X2. I've owned both and the weathertech warp and never really lay flat in fact they get worse. The Husky xact contours fit perfectly as soon as their installed. Great coverage too, they cover some of the sill plate Z71 decal but that doesn't bother me. I wouldn't buy anything else at this point.

How do you think they would work with a vinyl floor? I have a 2500HD Alaskan Edition. No carpet.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you think they would work with a vinyl floor? I have a 2500HD Alaskan Edition. No carpet.

I don't know if they would slide around but they will fit great. Using velcro tape to prevent sliding around may be required.

I just got the xact contours. I got the crew/dbl cab front liners for my regular cab w/vynl. They fit almost perfect. Velcro doesn't stick well to the vynl floor or the husky mat. They fit so well they don't really slide around though

I was looking on their site, and noticed the same thing, no reg cab. The dbl cab version fit fine? Thanks.

I was looking on their site, and noticed the same thing, no reg cab. The dbl cab version fit fine? Thanks.

It fits fine but not perfect where the mat meets the hump under the front of the seats. Where your feet go is a perfect fit captures all the dirt and slop my boots drag into the cab.

I found that non slip rubber mats for toolbox drawers eliminates the sliding of the mat over my vynl floor. Very happy

I did a comparison on these between the Husky Xact Contours and GM liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually put the sides of the hump mat under the edges of driver/passenger mats. It looks better but debris can get under. I'm not concerned until I start dragging snow into the vehicle. I'll probably put the hump mat over the edges of the driver/passenger mats like you have it come winter time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk954c9e87e1069b66cc0366f794b079fb.jpg

Archived