Sorry looked like we weren't talking about factory configurations.

Bose is a terrible setup compared to European cars. Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen easily out perform any stock to stock comparison between automobile manufacturers.

have harman kardon in my lexus, its amazing

The OP is talking about a "factory" gm accessory, this being a factory setup. I stated that bass could be had for cheaper and be more significant.

I've heard plenty of the systems out there, they are mass produced products just like everything else. Stock to stock, no there is no difference that would blow my mind over the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry looked like we weren't talking about factory configurations.

Bose is a terrible setup compared to European cars. Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen easily out perform any stock to stock comparison between automobile manufacturers.

Factory set up Bose is pretty dam good, tint going to win a stereo comp but for the few $100 buck option ? Really .... BTW my wife's '12 car has a Factory HK , Bose in my truck does sound better!

• Like 1

Everyone seems to jump from the kicker option to custom boxes/subs. Am I the only one that bought a prebuilt powered enclosure with amp and sub built in? It was a breeze to wire and cost me around 200 bucks.

Everyone seems to jump from the kicker option to custom boxes/subs. Am I the only one that bought a prebuilt powered enclosure with amp and sub built in? It was a breeze to wire and cost me around 200 bucks.

Around what mine cost and it was prebuilt box, sub built in. I just had to wire everything. But it bumps good and was exactly what I was looking for. I'm not trying to shake every car at the stop light, I just need to feel it more, it's perfect.

• Like 1

Factory set up Bose is pretty dam good, tint going to win a stereo comp but for the few $100 buck option ? Really .... BTW my wife's '12 car has a Factory HK , Bose in my truck does sound better!

The 3 phases of understanding of bose

People who know very little about audio = bose is amazing

Audio enthusiast who dabble = bose sucks

Real audio enthusiast who understands how sound engineering works = bose is amazing at what they do, they may not be my general speaker of choice, but there is no denying they have some serious engineering chops and make great products for the general consumer

Members,

One of the big things going for this system is that it is designed to work specifically for your Silverado/Sierra. Are there cheaper options out there, ABSOLUTELY, but this is factory integrated option.

Now for what this system does, it is pretty impressive. The SUB/AMP kit alone will give a significant increase in the low end, even if your truck has BOSE.

Please when messaging us for prices, please include the body style of your truck, and if you have BOSE or not.

Thanks

Banner Chevrolet

Edited by bannerautomotive
  • Like 2

I believe all price request have been responded to, if we missed anyone, please let me us know.

Thanks members!

thanks for your response to my question , I did get a system installed yesterday after hearing your response.. I cant believe what 2 JL 10" and a arc audio 1100.5 amp and some new focal for speakers will do in our pick up trucks this is the first audio system I've had since highschool (20 years ago) and I'm all smiles..