4th of July Special!!!

Special price will run from 07/01 to 07/07

Part # 19303118

This kit will fit all the 2014 and Up Super Crews, and will work on trucks with or with our Bose.

This kit is for the Sub and Amp only, does not have the amplifier for the door speakers.

Special Weekend Price = $450.00 shipped

4th of July Special!!!

Special price will run from 07/01 to 07/07

Part # 19303118

This kit will fit all the 2014 and Up Super Crews, and will work on trucks with or with our Bose.

This kit is for the Sub and Amp only, does not have the amplifier for the door speakers.

Special Weekend Price = $450.00 shipped

Can you provide a link to this. I have a 2014 Silverado with Bose and would be interested in adding this!

Okay Members,

We had such success selling the Kicker Subs this week, we will extend the sale price on the Crew Cab models thru the weekend.

Please PM or send us a message before the price goes back up.

PM sent. Thank you!

I had a 2015 Ram before my 2017 Denali and the factory Alpine system with that Ram was a great factory system in a North American truck. I had a 2013 F150 before the Ram and that Ford Sony system was really disappointing. As for the Bose system in the GM's , I'm on the same track as Bmz72... the Bose system could be always be improved but, it delivers crisp and clear audio with just enough bass, but I would like a bit more bass as well for my preference. While the GM Bose systems are not quite as good as the Alpine system in a Ram for bass and loudness, the clarity of the Bose system is pretty good and IMO better than the Ford and a cleaner overall sound than the Ram systems. If a clean rear sub plug and play option is available near you and not too pricey, I'd certainly add it on if you can.

Bose is a terrible setup compared to European cars. Harman Kardon or Bang & Olufsen easily out perform any stock to stock comparison between automobile manufacturers.

Agreed. The Bowers & Wilkins premium audio system in my wife's new Volvo kicks ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a 2015 Ram before my 2017 Denali and the factory Alpine system with that Ram was a great factory system in a North American truck. I had a 2013 F150 before the Ram and that Ford Sony system was really disappointing. As for the Bose system in the GM's , I'm on the same track as Bmz72... the Bose system could be always be improved but, it delivers crisp and clear audio with just enough bass, but I would like a bit more bass as well for my preference. While the GM Bose systems are not quite as good as the Alpine system in a Ram for bass and loudness, the clarity of the Bose system is pretty good and IMO better than the Ford and a cleaner overall sound than the Ram systems. If a clean rear sub plug and play option is available near you and not too pricey, I'd certainly add it on if you can.

The kicker sub will integrate with the Bose system, and does give it the last little bit of deep bass that is missing.

The kicker sub will integrate with the Bose system, and does give it the last little bit of deep bass that is missing.

How much to purchase and ship to Saskatchewan, Canada? Thanks

Truly unimpressed with factory subwoofer. Bought a JL 10" ported box that fits under my seat and adjustable through integrated amp. I paid $600 installed. It shakes the truck i barely have it up half way on amp gain control. I do love the 3 ply weather sealing system in our trucks so it keeps alot of noise from leaving the vehicle

Truly unimpressed with factory subwoofer. Bought a JL 10" ported box that fits under my seat and adjustable through integrated amp. I paid $600 installed. It shakes the truck i barely have it up half way on amp gain control. I do love the 3 ply weather sealing system in our trucks so it keeps alot of noise from leaving the vehicle

Anyway you could post a photograph and model of the sun/amp combo. Thanks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...